Feels good to be blogging again, it’s been long due but this past month has been so hectic. There shouldn’t be an excuse really, ha. So today I will be sharing with you my top 10 brushes. I might do a few of these top 10 blog posts. What do you think? Let me know down below.
For now let’s start with top 10 brushes. My brush collection isn’t huge but it definitely has grown over the past year or so. In no particular order:
- Makeup Revolution F105 contour brush: I got this one in a gift set last Christmas and I love it for contouring. It’s great for a light contour.
- Kat Von D Shade & Light brush: I’ve only had this brush for a month now but I honestly love using it to set my under eyes and for a chiseled cheek contour.
- Real Techniques 300 Tapered Blush brush: This one is a part of their bold metals collection and the packaging is gorgeous. I love using this for highlighting more than blush. I’m not really a huge fan of blush so don’t wear it often.
- e.l.f Complexion brush: Another brush I like to set my under eyes with or any areas I have applied concealer to.
- Real Techniques Setting brush: I prefer using this brush for my highlight and switch between this one and the other one. This brush gives me a more controlled and precise highlight as its smaller.
- Sephora Pro Smokey Crease brush: Another brush which I only just had it for a month but I love it. It smokes out my shadows so well and I can control the eyeshadow easily with this brush.
- Mac 217 Blending brush: Love creating soft eyeshadow looks with this brush. One of my holy grail eye brushes.
- Real Techniques Base Eyeshadow brush: It looks similar to the Mac 217 but a little smaller. I like using this to blend my shadow together.
- Forever Living Flawless by Sonya Eyeliner brush: I love using this brush for my eyebrows. I use it with the MAC eyebrow gel and it works perfectly because of its size.
- Beauty blender: I have 2 of the beauty blenders and I can’t use anything else to blend out my foundation and concealer. They work so well with all the different foundations I use and give me a flawless base every time. I think I need all the colours. Ha.
So these were the Top 10 brushes, I will soon be adding to my brush collection. I do want to buy Morphe Brushes but don’t know which ones to get so let me know down below if you have anyone and which ones you would recommend.
Don’t forget to hit the follow button to see more posts from me.