Today I have decided to do a Christmas Tag, hooray. I love reading tags to see what other people like and thought I’d share my answers. Enjoy!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite would be Home Alone, there’s no Christmas without this movie!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes but I can’t remember exact year.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home, with family. I don’t think I’ve ever been away from home on Christmas.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Let it snow, Michael Bublé
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Never, we’ve never been allowed to open any before Christmas. I don’t mind it’s exciting to see what everyone gets on Christmas morning.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Erm.. Rudolph .. can’t remember any more, damn.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Christmas morning breakfast after opening presents.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Gingerbread cookies, yummy.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Both. I love giving presents because I like selecting them and wrapping them nicely. But equally I love receiving them, who doesn’t?
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
iPad mini 2 a few years back.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I was really hoping to go to my dream place this holiday season but unfortunately didn’t work out. My dream place is New York. Just look how pretty it looks.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’m a pro-present wrapper, of course. Until it comes to wrapping the odd-shaped ones, ha.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I think just being with family makes it memorable every time.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Quite early on, I think my parents gave up on the whole ‘Santa’ idea but I wasn’t that bothered.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do make New Years resolutions and stick to them for about a month, ha. I do try my hardest.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being away from University and stress but also being together with my family and also meeting my school friends.
I hope you enjoyed the tag. Let me know if you have done one down below and I would love to see your answers.
Don’t forget to follow me to see my other posts, I will be posting everyday of this month.
Check out most previous BLOGMAS16′ post: BLOGMAS day 2: My Christmas wish list